Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whore

I had a dream I was a whore
No matter what I did
Life was a bore
I drank martinis
And wore nice clothes
But something inside me
Had begun to decompose
Every man wanted me
I played every part
The lover The fighter
The Demure and The Tart
I dressed like a Virgin
And kissed like a Vamp
My soul was a Martyr
My reflection a Tramp
I danced for the Gents
With the devilish eyes
They grabbed at my zipper
They squeezed on my thighs
I held back a tear
When they lead me upstairs
And took several shots
When they came in pairs
No matter the man
No matter the night
They looked right through me
And grinned out of spite
I did what they wanted
I never said no
They paid me in cash
They paid me in blow
And when it was over
With a thrust and a shout
They’d lean over and whisper
“Can you let yourself out?”

No comments:

Post a Comment